November 16 2018, The Office, Cluj-Napoca
Training and Product Manager
Niels Hulsink has been working in the orthodontic market since 1999. In the first 4 years of his career, he collaborated with a number of orthodontists and dentists to help create an innovative indirect bonding technique. He worked in numerous dental clinics during these years and applied this technique to a large number of orthodontic patients. He also spent one year of his career as a full-time orthodontic assistant, performing direct and indirect bonding procedures on patients. He has been working for Myofunctional Research Company since 2004.
During MRC’s training, seminars and courses, attendees will learn how myofunctional appliances can be used to treat soft tissue dysfunction, as well as receive advice regarding how myofunctional orthodontics can offer their practice a profitable alternative to traditional orthodontic techniques. Attendees will also be presented with information regarding a wide range of MRC’s appliances as well as receive information about profitably managing a clinic devoted to myofunctional orthodontic treatment. MRC’s expert presenters offer doctors and their staff a practical and modern approach to diagnosing of poor myofunctional habits and treating the underlying causes of malocclusion. These courses also include case studies, task delegation and workshops explaining and demonstrating various MRC systems and appliances.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What is MRC – Goal to obtain correct natural dental and facial growth for the growing child.
- Malocclusion is caused by incorrect myofunctional habits in every case. Learn how to correct the problem. Evaluate and treat biologically, not mechanical.
- Results are more dependent on parent and patient education (1st Consultation)
- Myofunctional Orthodontics – Trainer & Myobrace System. How and when we need expansion (BWS).
- Diagnosis, treatment planning and progress evaluation.
- Results depend on correct communication with your patient and parent. Activities program.
Course Price: 35 EURO