Mirabella Orthodontic Program - Module II
September 19-21 2019, Bucharest
He graduated Dentistry in 2004 at the University of Milan with a thesis “selfligating equipment in the context of orthognatic treatment”. Specialized in “Clinical Orthodontics” at the University of Milan in the academic year 2004/2005. Specialized in “Straight Wire and Self Ligating Methodologies for orthodontic purposes” at the University of Milan in the academic year 2005/2006. Specialized in Orthodontics with honors in 2007 at the University of Milan with a thesis “Comparative Analysis of three methods for the identification of the orthopedic-functional treatment timing”.
• Diagnostic records
• Arnett and Sarver principles
• Frontal-view Analysis
• Profile Analysis
• Tooth size discrepancy (Bolton Index)
• Dento-alveolar discrepancy (space analysis)
• Dento-alveolar disarmonies
• McLaughlin Cephalometric Analysis
• NHP and Cephalometrics
• Soft-Tissue Cephalometric Analysis
Guided Treatment Planning (GTP)
• Treatment Objectives
• Diagnostic Dental VTO
• Problem List with Treatment Alternatives
• Therapeutic Dental VTO
• Model Analysis
• Cephalometric Analysis
* Prices do not include VAT.
* Hotel and travel are not included in the registration fee.
* The participants that cannot attend one or several modules due to personal reasons will still have to pay the entire fee of the program. The respective modules will be attended in the next session, free of charge.