International Orthodontic Learning Program – Module IIIDr. Enzo Pasciuti; Dr. Michele Calabro'
He graduated Dentistry in 2004 at the University of Milan with a thesis “selfligating equipment in the context of orthognatic treatment”. Specialized in “Clinical Orthodontics” at the University of Milan in the academic year 2004/2005. Specialized in “Straight Wire and Self Ligating Methodologies for orthodontic purposes” at the University of Milan in the academic year 2005/2006. Specialized in Orthodontics with honors in 2007 at the University of Milan with a thesis “Comparative Analysis of three methods for the identification of the orthopedic-functional treatment timing”.
Graduated “Università degli Studi di Genova” in 2004. Master in lingual orthodontics - Università degli Studi di Ferrara (2006). Specialized in orthodontics - Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore di Roma (2010). Memebr of SIDO, ASIO. Member of the Accademia Italiana di Ortodonzia. Advisor of Associazione Italiana Ortodonzia Linguale. Exclusive practice of orthodontics in his own practice in Voghera (PV). Instructor for straightwire and lingual orthodontics.
Treatment of Angle Class I
✓ Early treatment: how to manage crowding
✓ Extractions or not?
✓ Space closure
Treatment of Vertical Discrepancies (Deep-bite)
✓ Skeletal and dental deep-bite
✓ Bite opening curves, planes and ramps
Treatment of Angle Class II
✓ Early treatment: Orthopaedic and functional therapy
✓ Dento-alveolar treatments
✓ Extraction patterns: biomechanical strategies and esthetics
Master-Class of Clinical Cases Discussion
Registration for the 2018-2019 Program:
* Prices do not include VAT.
* Hotel and travel are not included in the registration fee.
* The entire program consists of five modules
* Registered participants will have to graduate all modules in order to receive the diplomas
* Registration for separate modules is not possible
* Only the Standard Edgewise Technique module can be removed from the entire program package if organized in the participants home country